For every sport that you play, there will be a risk of injury that you may get. Sports injuries, ranging from minor to major, could prevent you from playing. If you’ve been injured, you must have it checked immediately, so you’ll not suffer from further damage. This is where sports injuries rehabilitation comes in to offer help.
Sports injuries rehabilitation is a form of physical therapy (physiotherapy) that treats people, regardless of age and gender, who have pains, injuries, or illnesses in their muscles and bones. The patients can maintain health and fitness by exercising, movement, and therapeutic intervention. They can recover quickly from injury, and the feeling of pain gets reduced.
There are several types of sports injuries, some of which are minor and can be treated with home remedies. However, there can also be serious injuries that need to be attended to medically. The common types of sports injuries include the following:
* ACL Tears is a sprain on the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), one of the knee’s four major ligaments. The others are the MCL/PCL (media collateral ligament/posterior cruciate ligament) and the LCL (lateral collateral ligament). These ligaments provide stability to the knees and prevent them from moving too far in a specific direction.
* A concussion happens when you experience a jolt, bump or blow to the head that causes the brain to move around the skull and cause damage to the brain cells.
* Sprains are caused by stretching and tearing of ligaments. Ligaments are bands of fibrous tissues connecting two bones, and the ankle is the most sprained area.
* Strains occur due to an injury to the muscle or tissue that connects bones to muscles.
* Shin splints are the pain felt along the shin bone. This is the large bone in front of the lower leg.
* Tennis elbow is inflammation of the tendon in the elbow caused by overusing the forearm muscles. It occurs on the outside of the elbow, the same as the golfer’s elbow; the difference is that the injury occurs inside the elbow.
As soon as an injury happens, treatment and rehabilitation must start immediately. Mission Walk Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre has a team of highly specialised physicians and therapists who will work with you to give you the best treatment plan tailored to your specific needs for recovery.
Your first visit to Mission Walk will consist of an in-depth consultation interview and physical evaluation to reach the right diagnosis and treatment plan. Our physiotherapists will help you get back to the highest level of function and activities you enjoyed before the health catastrophe. Our sports injury rehabilitation combines advice, education, and rehabilitation into your daily life’s features.
Call us at telephone numbers 91 91773 00194 to schedule a consultation appointment. You can also message us through the email address email@example.com, if you wish additional information or if you may have any queries that you want to be answered. Our customer service staff are famous for being the most polite and down-to-earth folks.